Life care planning following a serious injury is a major step for injured accident victims and their loved ones. Developing a sound plan for how a patient will achieve the best quality of life possible while living with an injury such as a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, severe burns, or other potentially life altering condition can be a challenging endeavor, especially since needs change over the life span.
Dealing with a serious injury is extremely difficult. When an injury has been caused by the negligence or carelessness of someone else, the challenges faced in determining how to initiate and maintain the best treatments, therapies and support is compounded by the tough battle of trying to get those liable to take responsibility.
A personal injury attorney who specializes in Life Care Planning for catastrophic injury helps individuals understand what damages may be pursued in a claim against those responsible, in addition to fighting for fair compensation on behalf of an injured client.
The Life Care Solutions Group is available to provide information for individuals seeking life care planning assistance for their personal injury claim. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.
- Assistive Medical Equipment – “What Assistive Medical Equipment is Available for Accident Victims?”
- In Home or Institutional Care – “Will I Need Home or Institutional Care?”
- Surgical Procedures – “Injuries from Surgical Procedures”
- Home Adaptations – “Can I Be Compensated for Required Home Adaptations?”
- Rehabilitative Therapy – “Obtaining Rehabilitative Therapy”
- Health Education – “Education for Long-Term Health Care”
- Quality of Life – “Improving Quality of Life for Accident Victims”
- Future Medical Needs Assessment – “Obtaining a Future Medical Needs Assessment”
- Financial Planning – “Financial Planning for Life Care”
- Disability Sensitive Recommendations – “Discussing Disability Sensitive Recommendations”
- Resources and Referrals – “Resources and Referrals for Injured Victims”