Life care planning following a serious injury is a major step for injured accident victims and their loved ones. Developing a sound plan for how a patient will achieve the best quality of life possible while living with an injury such as a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, severe burns, or other potentially life altering condition can be a challenging endeavor, especially when unsure of what may be needed to accommodate their needs in both the short and long-run.
Dealing with a serious injury no matter what circumstances led to it can be extremely difficult. When an injury has been caused by the negligence or carelessness of someone else, the challenges faced in determining what steps should be taken to move forward can be compounded by the tough battle of trying to get those liable to take responsibility. A personal injury attorney who specializes in life care planning for catastrophic injury can help individuals understand what damages may be pursued in a claim against those responsible, in addition to taking on the load of fighting for fair compensation on behalf of an injured client.
The Life Care Solutions Group is available to provide information for individuals seeking life care planning assistance for their personal injury claim. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.
Long-Term/ Lifetime Care Needs We Provide
- Assistive Medical Equipment – “What Assistive Medical Equipment is Available for Accident Victims?”
- In Home or Institutional Care – “Will I Need Home or Institutional Care?”
- Surgical Procedures – “Injuries from Surgical Procedures”
- Home Adaptations – “Can I Be Compensated for Required Home Adaptations?”
- Rehabilitative Therapy – “Obtaining Rehabilitative Therapy”
- Health Education – “Education for Long-Term Health Care”
- Quality of Life – “Improving Quality of Life for Accident Victims”
- Future Medical Needs Assessment – “Obtaining a Future Medical Needs Assessment”
- Financial Planning – “Financial Planning for Life Care”
- Disability Sensitive Recommendations – “Discussing Disability Sensitive Recommendations”
- Resources and Referrals – “Resources and Referrals for Injured Victims”